Thanksgiving is on it's way
and we were ready to celebrate!
First, we had to make our 'turkey goody bags!'
Next, we sat together and read a few books
on Thanksgiving!
(It's important to know what we are celebrating ;)
Then, we make our 'Thankful pine cone turkeys."
I traced their hand and wrote:
"I am thankful for..." on it and
on each feather they told me what they thank God for.
For snack they each decorated and created
their own 'turkey' cupcake!
One of my student's precious mom made these
cute rice crispy treats for the kids!
This little cutie made ME something
so special!
After snack time and clean up
we played a few games and
then made a Thanksgiving wreath!
It was a wonderful day
thanking Jesus for family and each other!
I love all my students so much!
Thank you Jesus for JOY SCHOOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment