I just couldn't wait to begin teaching this year.
First day of class was September 22nd.
We are now four weeks in and loving it =)
We started today with creating several different marble chase runs.
First day of class was September 22nd.
We are now four weeks in and loving it =)
We started today with creating several different marble chase runs.
After circle time with our special teacher assistant- Marissa,
we focused on the letter of the week-Cc.
"God cares about His creation."
We read the creation story together and
worked on memorizing what wonderful things God created on each day.
When they were finished, they were quite proud!
We ended the day, as we always do, learning new Bible songs!
So far we have learned:
I've got the Joy, Joy, Joy, If you want Joy...,
The B-I-B-L-E, and Only a boy named David.
With instruments in hand we march, sing, and dance! We have a blast =)
I've got the Joy, Joy, Joy, If you want Joy...,
The B-I-B-L-E, and Only a boy named David.
With instruments in hand we march, sing, and dance! We have a blast =)
With kisses and hugs we say goodbye and look forward to another terrific time together!
No comments:
Post a Comment