I chose to start the morning off with...
painting!!!
They were all excited!
They got right to work.
We learned how to put paint on our leaf stamp,
stamp the paper and then fill the canvas with leaves!
and rainbows!
After we finished painting,
washing up, and cleaning up,
we moved into 'Circle Time.'
We said our "Pledge of Allegiance" to the American flag and...
our pledge to the Christian flag.
Today we studied the letter Ff.
We read the story of how Jesus called Peter, a fisherman, to be His apostle.
I told them that Jesus asked Peter to no longer fish for fish,
but to fish for men.
They went hysterical laughing! "You can't fish for men!!!"
They thought that that was the funniest thing I have ever said.
Hopefully, they understood more clearly when the lesson was over.
Another great day with great children.
I LOVE Annika's painting! Thank you for being such a creative and fun teacher!!
ReplyDelete