Thursday

Letter of the Day: Hh

Today we started the day with Play-doh!
I find that it is a fun way
to strengthen fine motor skills
compare and contrast different colors,
make 'real' shapes and funny ones too,
and practice the alphabet!


I have all 26 letters of the Play-doh alphabet molds.
It is always fun to watch the children's faces
when they create a letter that they know!


and then to help them spell out their name!


We also had time to 'make and bake'...


 Teddy Graham and Oreo cookies!


We also used Play-doh molds to make 'Bob the Builder,' 
 'Wendy,' Blues Clues' and his friends!


There was a lot of learning going on!



The children enjoyed our opening time together very much, but
we had to move on...to Circle time with our sweet helper-Marissa.


  She helped in our review of the calendar, numbers, and colors!

Our Bible time is always so sweet.
It is truly my favorite time of the morning.
Today I shared the Gospel message with them.
"But Ms. Ellen I already have Jesus in my heart."
I couldn't have been happier!



and lastly, with all stars for a hard worker...


...they get to pick a treat or toy
from the treasure box!!!
Such a perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment