We started our day with sewing!
I have many different kinds of sewing kits
for the children to experiment with.
Dress-up twins set, which is A-lot of fun!
Sewing beads on a lace for a necklace.
They did great!
We were blessed with a big sister helper today!
Annika is a perfect little teacher!
She lead the children in singing the alphabet during Circle time.
She helped review all our Bible lessons from the first day of School.
Today is Ee day!
I love E day- "Elijah believed in the Everlasting God!"
Each time I share the story of Elijah with children I watch
how they are anxious to see if God hears and answers Elijah's prayer.
How they clap, squeal or laugh when they see and hear
the fire come down from heaven and burn up all the wood.
I purposely wait to pray with them after this Bible time
because they always seem to have faith to pray for big things
after seeing God do big things.
The prayer requests were for:
Papa, Ms. Kelly, Uncle Tim, Uncle Weston, and Uncle Stephen
and of course all the boo-boos.
(Praying with children is the best!)
Elijah poured water all over the wood and the alter
and then prayed for God to send fire...
the fire came!
After our snack time we talked about the season of Fall.
We used sponges and paint to make a book about trees in the fall.
Even my two-year old had to sponge paint!
This was no small task! They had to paint four pages!
But they loved it!
While we waited for the paint to dry
we worked on our numbers and vowels.
we worked on our numbers and vowels.
The children are learning their vowels so fast!
I'm so proud of them!
When their sponge-painted trees were dry we
added leaf stickers, sticks and painted acorns to the them.
"What Do You See Up in A Tree?
Leaves!
Sticks!
and acorns!
All DONE!!!
Soooo Proud!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment