Thursday

Letter of the Day: Mm

We are in the cold and bitter month of January
where there should be snow,
but alas we have none.
But that can not stop us from making snowmen!!!

We made snowmen from the impressions of their cute little feet!

Each child made two footprints in white paint.

Then had the chance to decorate each one!

It was alot of work, but fun!

We used many different mediums:
paper hats, google eyes, twigs for arms, foam trees, sticker snowflakes...

and paint of course!


That was just our morning project!

After our circle time we went straight into our Bible time.
We read about Moses for Mm day.
We read how God provided water from a rock,
quail for meat,
and manna or sweet bread for the Israelites.
We talked about how Moses prayed and God answered.
I asked them, "Have you ever prayed to God and had your prayers answered?"
"Well, I prayed for snow."
Me: "But it hasn't snowed."
"I'm still gonna keep praying."
Me: "We should never stop."

Another child said,
"I prayed for my brother's coach. His back hurt and God healed him."
Another child said,
"I pray for my daddy and now he's at work."

We cheered for God. Our God loves us and hears our prayers.
Our God takes care of our needs just like He did for Moses.

After snack time we went back to work creating our Mm page.






We glued oatmeal on the ground around Moses to represent the manna.

Another blessed and wonderful day.
I can't wait until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment